Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Way I see.....IT

Well addicted to Cafe Latte in Star 'bucks' I'm already on the path of spending 2.41'BUCKS'(at least) a day on my coffee."Well I like my coffee as i Like my Women HOT". Well most of the times I go for a single tall latte, at times I prefer double shot latte......--Niki ur goddamn brain is again diverting u frm the reason you wanted this blog to be written.......---
Oopsie hmmm.....now every cup of Starbucks comes with a interesting view point often drilled by someone great and famous and sometimes given by some 'unknown'. Frankly the vIeWs on a tall cup is boring and mundane.....keeping this in Mind I decided to buy a Grande size Latte today...and to my surprise the view was an awesome n interesting one...here it is
' Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge.Wikis gives us a place where anyone who is kind, thoughtful and intelligent can come and join us in building a better and rational world'-Jimi Wales (Founder of Wikipedia)
Well its just not coffee at Starbucks.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agree: Wiki is awesome. Wiki and Google have made it so easy to access information on just about any subject. Hey you can create you own php pages using the engine called pmwiki. Its free. http://www.pmwiki.org/ Just did one at ODC.

Anonymous said...

Wiki is fantastic - my bible.