Saturday, September 08, 2007

Without Me


When sometimes....
The Sky fails to shine..
No moon...Stars missing....
When you are all alone....
When you get scared...
All you have to do is turn back...
And I'll be there filling the empty space :)

When sometimes....
The sky fails to bring sunshine...
No sun...Clouds Filling...
When you get all wet...
When you get scared...
All you have to do is look up...
And I'll be there in every drop...

When sometimes.....
This life fails to make you Smile...
No Happiness...Punishing..
When you get no love..
When you feel all all alone....
All you have to do is...
Think of the first time you had my shoulders....
And I'll be there to support you ALWAYS....

Sometimes...
When I miss you...
When I feel the pain...
All I do is hide it within me...
See you smile

Sometimes...
All you have to know is
WE was is and will always be the better part of ME :)

No comments: