Monday, February 04, 2008

Nikis Bday gift 2008

With my Bday fast approaching I was thinking of gifting myself something that will remind me this Bday all my life. Usually I always gift my close friends something or the other but I never gift myself anything on my Bday. As a matter of fact I have bought just one jeans pant and a I guess a couple of t-shirts since my arrival to the USA. Its time that I cared more about myself :)than others has become my attitude.This egoistic approach in 2008 is scary at times. Anyways after giving it a lot of thought I have decided to gift myself this priceless book- Advanced Mathematical Models for Scientists and Engineers-Asymptotic Methods and Perturbation Theory by Bender and Orszag.
Cant wait to get my hands on it :)

www.amazon.com/Advanced-Mathematical-Methods-Scientists-Engineers/dp/0387989315

2 comments:

Czar said...

Yepppaaaaaaaaaaa!
Wopeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ?

niki said...

you should try that book...real men deal with Applied math :)