Sunday, August 02, 2009

L.O.V.E

We all wait an eternity for these four letters to fall in order.

After watching a Hindi movie yesterday, we had a rather serious discussion on our way back home.

My friend asked me if I believed in SoulMates and I said yes. I told her that the girl/boy you land up spending the rest of your life with-will eventually be your soulmate. I might be totally wrong, but I think everything happens for a reason/s. Nothing is Coincidence-FATE is a human coined term, we just don't have the skill to understand, process and solve this grand cryptogram called LOVE (or in what I truly believe-Endless Love).

Each one of us will surely experience TRUE LOVE/ find our soulmate and when it happens you will understand exactly what I just scribbled and also feel the unexplained power of LOVE.


Just turn down those lights, close your eyes, block all those ringing voices in your head lay down give MY WORDS a deeper- a profound -a more rooted thought-things will fall in place-the chaotic pattern will restore order.


All this said I will conclude this post with John Nash's words (my otherside being a strong believer in Math :))

"I've made the most important discovery of my career... the most important discovery of my life. It's only in the mysterious equation of love that any logical reasons can be found. I'm only here tonight because of you. You're the only reason I am... You are all my reasons."

6 comments:

aastha-inks said...

hmm..well written! i'm hoping that the chaotic pattern will restore order for all of us who were discussing this! :)

niki said...

@aparna- yup yup....and I also hope god speeds the restoration rate ;)

aman said...

@niki- awesome post.....awww romantic mathematicians now thats rare ;)

niki said...

@aman- na....I 'm still the hopeless romantic :)

Wandering Minstrel said...

and persistent as we are, we shall forever try to solve the mysterious equation :)

spoken like a mathematician ;P

loved the post :)

there's a second side to the post..won't comment about that though..will make it my next post instead :D

>:D<
peace

niki said...

@swati- hee hee good luck with that...its like trying to solve Navier Stokes equation completely (in mathematical sense)...ya ya I know you have solutions for NS eqns for some cases...thats why I said 'completely' :p