Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Not Just another Boring DAY :-)

V day Vday Vday always has managed me to get my smile bck.....it started off on the rt note with a few old frnds getting in tch after a long time...sharing some dirty jokes,pulling each others leg with our latest crushes n jazz..for once wed(Assignment Day)was not hectic...all done by 830 in the evenin...then headed for dinner with frnds...pulled Nats leg till hearts content--->'grrr see the anger on her face'......the best retort she cud comeout with was--->'i feel like throwing something non-veg on u :-o'....all smiles..... awesome day awesome times.....hope more such days are ahead....just feel like sharing a song...one of my recent favorites....
Sunrise, sunriseLooks like mornin' in your eyes
But the clocks held 9:15 for hours
Sunrise, sunrise
Couldn't tempt us if it tried'
Cause the afternoon's already come and goneAnd I said hoo...
To youSurprise, surprise
Couldn't find it in your eyes
But I'm sure it's written all over my face
Surprise, surprise
Never something I could hide
When I see we made it through another day
And I said hoo...
To youNow good nightT
hrow its cover downOn me again
Ooh and if I'm rightIt's the only way
To bring me back
Hoo...To youHoo...

No comments: