Friday, February 23, 2007

Rubina......

Some of the best composed songs/music ;are those which the artists dedicate to their LOVE......guess im at the liberty of classifying such songs as Serenades,songs dedicated to their loved ones.....

I hear ur whispers
It Brings me back to those days
I revisit time through memories
A few will never be erased......permanent.....

There a lot of Serenades,popular ones being Layla from Eric Clapton The Bard Song, Fade from Staind(written remembering his ex grl frnd).Whats common in such songs is the intensity in lyrics,intensity of music ,notes chords all powerful and it will surely create an everlasting impression in our mind more importantly in our hearts......

When i lose my passion
When i lose trust in this world
UR the only friend i turn too
The worlds so cold the world is Gone...
The worlds gone wrong way too far for way too long.......

One song that has amazed me, one of the few songs where i can feel all emotions through its music,one of the few songs that makes you remember ur loved ones and the best part being -this song has no lyrics......This being the case its even difficult to express emotions because you have to convert emotions to chords lead bass n drums and not put emotions into words.

Your acts have captivated me
Ur screams are chasing me
This pain is all too much....
Will you hold my my hand through all this
Theres too much that time cannot erase......

The song is called Rubina, its from one of my favorite artists Joe Satriani.He composed this song and dedicated it to his wife/then grl friend.For me every time i listen to this song it brings out a smile.The structure of the song its simplicity ,the harmonic tunes its simple time signature a middle bass solo the bend notes the repeat of the most melodious chorus all add to the essence of this well composed song.Not all girls are lucky when it comes to their boyfriends taking the pain in composing a song for them.One of my own band mate composed a song to his girl friend the entire song frm lyrics to the music...i witnessed the joy in her eyes whn she heard it.....to date we are proud of him so is she.....awwwwwwwww!!!.

Its so hard to tell myself
That ur not with me...this moment...this min
But though ur still with me....
I feel alone.....
Im here to wipe off all those tears n fears...
Im ur yours for years.....

RUBINA...RUBINA...wat a lucky girl.....to have such a lovely song in her name...listen to it if u have a chance....ull understand the power of love!!!....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYJswf61-f4
Click on the link...and get lost in thoughts....




No comments: