Friday, March 14, 2008

...hence we again divide

Today I suddenly found beauty/ an unexplainable bliss in SOLITUDE. I never got an opportunity to experience solitude 'cos Ive always had Friends friends and more friends. I'm really lucky when it comes to having friends I can proudly say Ive always had some of the best friends one could ask for. But at times especially the day before exams I always landed up in movie theaters alone. Today I wanted time for myself I wanted to make an important decision -decision on my career, because of late I seem to have points all over the ball park!!!-vague-hazy-unclear-so wanted all the time by myself. So with a Bentley's double shot latte I sat analyzing in the uni park. After giving a lot of thought I decided what I wanted. I wanted a job that involved theoretical Physics (tP), or even physics at any level. So I could later -if I decide to- continue my studies either in tP or in some 'math field'.

With a little coffee still left I witnessed a horrible sight. A homeless old person was picking and clearing a dust bin a small girl came near the bin saw him and just took off. The girl was horrified and moreover disgusted she just hid behind a tree till the old man left. All this reminded me of a song I used to listen so religiously once upon a time.

Its no different whether you are in the worlds richest country or in a developing country somethings just don't change. Its a reflection of humanities worst self developed tool-DIVISION.

No comments: