Tuesday, June 24, 2008

KA-05-P-9205

Yes thats my Accent car, I have tons and tons of memories with that car.

Last week, all week I was revisiting all the good and bad memories I had with my car. Dad told me he sold the car after it had some major problem that could not be corrected. I was really low. My car has done everything, trips to Goa, countless trips to Barista, dropped people to airports took me and D2 to college religiously everyday, transported band drum kit time and time again, moved guitars from meetus to duis house and back to my house,has taken so many couples to their dates,drives, concerts,pubs,clubs...just like some people no matter how much you hurt them they never abuse/hurt you back same holds with my car no matter how many accidents it witnessed it never failed and let me down.

I will miss my car!!

2 comments:

divya said...

accent accident car... gee..ill miss it too niki :(

niki said...

yeah true nice memories ..really fills us up :)