Monday, June 23, 2008

:) Smile

Cant wait to watch this flick. Feels heartwarming just looking at the trailer, I love movies that take you on an emotional coaster ride but has a happy ending.

Sample Lyrics of the song that plays in the background.

I never thought that I had any more to give
Pushing me so far here I am without you
Drink to all that we have lost, mistakes that we have made
Everything will change, love remains the same

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What matters is-
Is she happy??
With or without you.....after all; all you ever wanted is her to keep smiling...yup.

7 comments:

divya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
divya said...

all that matters is.. is he happy??? even without me??..after all, all i wanted is for him to smile... i heard he has never been happier before :).. take care

niki said...

@star star- who is he??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
divya said...

@ niki... never knew u may need to ask that :)lets leave it at that

divya said...

@ niki..which comment did u delete?

niki said...

@ star star- two names clash so I dint know who ;)