Thursday, July 03, 2008

Mother Russia

Why is it fun to work with Russians??

a) They have tons and tons of jokes on their moms and also your mom if you take it in the right spirit.

b) N-After checking twice I approach Valdamir (changed name of course- also if I may add he's a double Phd and tech head for my RF group). I think we can get a better fit and more accurate results if we use this distribution with this as our new CF limits etc etc, V-you are a rookie and you are correcting a man who has served for almost 10 yrs. Bring it here..N- grr (hesitating) well I might be wrong V- You know what this looks impressive let me double check it!! Mutters in Russian ok seems good. Jokes a bit. ok you learn very fast; opens his drawer ..go ahead take a sip of this aged Vodka...N- 10 MIN later well you can appreciate vodka only if you have good fat tire . Yes lets call it a day and have some well deserved early beer. V- sounds like a plan!!

V-Joking on girls, you know my ex wife that !@#** blah blah..whats with you young gun??

N-I always say this Valdamir, this is real man ' Love makes the world go around. booze makes it go around twice as fast'.

V- Your humour is something useful for this company

N-hahaha..I wont complain if I get paid for telling joke a day everyday!!
------
I love mother Russia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

never had vodka first and then beer,should try it :)

niki said...

hee hee try it this weekend :)