Sunday, July 27, 2008

Muffle-d

Two of my favorite sport events have come to an end.

The 137th Open Championship -Winner P Harrington IRE

and

the 95th tour de France 2008- Winner Sastre Carlor Team CSC Saxo Bank ESP

I usually don' t miss these events, I get them recorded and later see them or if fortunate I see it Live.

But something was a miss in both the events this time.

The Open Championship had no Tiger Woods, atleast it was good to see a brief comeback from Greg Norman, one of my favorite players recognized more for his character than his prowess.

But the biggest disappointment was the tour de France, it was a bore at least for me;even the Stage 17 Aple-d Huez I did not enjoy, mostly because it had my inspirational hero Lance Armstrong missing .

But then...

In Ma's words, we all soon realize that no matter who is missing the show has to go on.

No comments: