Saturday, July 26, 2008

...To See About A Girl :)

Every time I see GWH I learn more about myself.

The movie has many brilliant parts and scenes, this is one- many of us can relate to

Skylar: Well, what aren't you scared of? You live in this safe little world where no one challenges you and you're scared shitless to do anything else but defend yourself because that would mean you'd hafta' change.

Will: Oh no. Don't, don't, don't tell me about my world. Don't tell me about my world! ....

Skylar: Why are you saying this? What is your obsession with this money?.....

Will: I'm afraid? What am I afraid of? What the fuck am I afraid of?

Skylar: You're afraid of me! You're afraid that I won't love you back! You know what I'm afraid too!!..Fuck it, I wanna give it a shot! At least I'm honest with you.

No comments: