Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bridge

Your harsh talk
My warm whispers


Your lasting memory

My confused mind

Your gentle touch

My heavy grasp of breath

Your cursive writing
My scribbled equations

Your stubbornness

My constantly weeping eyes

Your streamlined actions

My random and chaotic reactions


Your serious face

My stupid jokes


Your complex thoughts

My childish innocence


Your caveat

My blindness


Your likes

My dislikes


Your monotonous worries

My boundless solutions

Your strength

My weakness


This divide

Our existence......................

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic

niki said...

@anonymous- thanks :)

Czar said...

dooper

Wandering Minstrel said...

:)

Pari said...

Awesome !!!!!!

Natasha said...

neato!

niki said...

@yavryone- tank you so much....