Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Paint it Red



Growing up listening to music....
Try your hand on a guitar...
Get into a band...
Give shows...
We do all this..
..........
but then
.........
As music lovers we all have something in common

---the desire to attend a good/specific concert

for most of us its Woodstock or attend your fav band's concert

but for me I always wanted to see a concert at the Red Rocks- Morrison Colorado.

Its one of the reasons why I rejected good offers in Boston (you must be thinking what an idiot I'm- - I'm one :))

Finally one of my biggest/wildest dreams turned to a reality

Me and a friend of mine saw Jethro Tull @ THE RED ROCKS

It was 4 hrs of insanity...now I know why its one of the worlds best Amphitheater

I have never witnessed/heard acoustics like I did last night- crystal clear soul filling

One more to do things gets stricked of from the to-do list :) its getting shorter/smaller with time

Money well spent..trust me you don't want to miss Red Rocks

----To Red Rocks----Lots more trips to Morrison for sure :)

2 comments:

Wandering Minstrel said...

perfect concert..hmm..toughie!
wacken open air with sabbath performing!!

or a cozy little cafe, in an english town with mitchell performing!!

though i've attended a few concerts, my fav one till date was jagjit singh..aah melody! :)

niki said...

@swati- haven't been to Jagit concert, but yeah I like his music..

Sabbath may be..BOC then YES for sure :)

The mitchell plan..is the best of all..

English Tea+Sunset+Hills and Valleys+Clouds-Rain=A perfect Setting :)