Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Namesake ;P

So without any necessity we decided to name our Guitars.

After a lot of thought almost 48 hrs+ brainstorming me and my friend Natasha came up with distinct reasonless names for our guitars.

Natsie's guitar is a Korean make and even important is that the guitar is a HE.

She named him Mark (quite a sober name :))

I thought it was a really sober name, the Indian equivalent for Mark would be something like Raju :D:D

OK before she kills me I'll stop making fun of her guitar's name.

And my Acoustic Guitar is an Ibanez and its a SHE.

Her name is EVA.

Isn't it a wonderful name, reviews give it a 5 on 5 star rating.

PS: NO ...NO its not named after EVA Longoria she is hot but NO the name has nothing to do with Longoria :x

Watch this space to see Mark's and Eva's pictures.

5 comments:

Wandering Minstrel said...

eva is the #140 most common female first name
0.159% of females in the US are named eva.
Around 194775 US females are named eva!
:P

but still..here's to eva..on her being christened EVA..a new name n identity..click! :) :)

niki said...

@swati- thank you so much!!

thats the most useful information I've ever got-life changing!! :D:D

Natasha said...

hey ... thanks for the coverage. mark's doing well except for me breaking one of his bones, but don't worry, got a replacement surgery done, but since this is my first time replacing a guitar string, he's still recovering from the stitches.

hope you're treating Eva better :)

niki said...

nahiii---poor mark..he was so happy when I played him :D:D..now he has to withstand unseasoned fingers :( :)

Natasha said...

hehehe the first thing that struck my twisted mind when i read your reply is - my guitar is not gay :D

i will seek help from someone more experienced in order to tighten the strings.